Affirmation without discipline
is the beginning of
Affirmations are simple statements that you can use to improve your self-esteem, help you reach a goal, break a bad habit, find love, or even discover(or re-discover) joy in your life. Positive affirmations work hand in hand with your subconscious to make lasting changes for the better.
Many times you may find that you are already experiencing joy, but you do not know how to celebrate it enough. Sadly, at other times, you may find that you are not even aware that it is present. Positive affirmations can help you rediscover that joy, peace, health, and happiness!
Here are a few examples of positive affirmations and how they can help to improve your life:
1. “I’m worth it!” This positive affirmation tells you that you are deserving of being happy. If you are feeling dejected or worthless, this affirmation can work wonders for your psyche and self-esteem. By using this affirmation on a consistent basis and coupling it with an open heart, you will begin to see results. You will realize that you are more than deserving of happiness and joy.
2. “I go with the flow and my life is easy and filled with happiness.” Are you feeling stuck in rut or completely stressed out? This is an effective positive affirmation that will help you release all of that tension. This affirmation helps rid your mind of negativity so the joy that is already present can shine through.
3. “I see the beauty in my surroundings and I radiate love and joy.” This positive affirmation will help you begin to notice all that is beautiful in this world. It will also teach you how to spread love and joy to those around you. You can enjoy everything this world has to offer. All you have to do is give yourself permission to celebrate!
4. “I now choose thoughts that nourish and support me in a loving manner.” This will tell your subconscious that you are very serious and you want to make good, positive changes in your life. This affirmation will help you open your mind to constructive thoughts so that you can celebrate all of the joys that life has to offer you.
5. “I can relax and accept the good that I know I deserve in my life.” This is a positive affirmation that will help with your stress and patience. No matter how long it may take, you can be confident that good things await you. Even though you may feel completely stressed out at this moment in time, this affirmation will help you to relax and slow down.
6. “I take time regularly to do the things that I love to do; I follow my heart and I am happy.” This positive affirmation celebrates someone very important. You! You take the time to make yourself a priority and you are an active player in your own life! To be happy is extremely important and joy will follow you wherever you go when you recite this affirmation frequently.
Joy is essential and your life should be filled with it. Positive affirmations allow you to refocus your life force and energies to a point where you can be happy again. Practice positive affirmations on a regular basis and celebrate all of the joy that this life has to offer you!
For more information, see www.MartinaMcGowan.com